Thursday, July 29, 2010

Wedding Recap #8: Pre-Ceremony

One thing that my husband and I wanted to do was have a "First Look," by seeing each other before the ceremony. I was all for having our pictures done prior to the ceremony, and since I've had problems with panic attacks since I was little, we felt it would be easier to just see each other beforehand. Right before I walked out to see him, I was so nervous! That moment of waiting for him to arrive and for me to see him was such an intense feeling because it really hit me that I was getting married. We were able to take the 3 hours before the ceremony to get 95% of our formal pictures done. Check out our pre-ceremony below!



My daddy =)

Here we go! He's waiting for me!














2 comments:

Nicole-Lynn said...

Aww, did he cry when he saw you? Cute first look! The parasol pic is adorable! Great pics! :)

Lacey said...

He did cry =) Then I began crying, then my bridesmaids that were standing out there getting pictures started to cry THEN our photographer began to cry as she was shooting! It was great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...