Friday, January 1, 2010

The Paddle Program Saga Continues

So my latest project has been my paddle programs. I've created one side of my programs and I am currently working on the second half. I'll be sure to post pictures once I'm done. But until that time, I want to share the website that I'm using to create my programs. Here is the website that I found my template for creating my programs: Program Templates If you scroll half way down, you will see find the paddle program templates! I'm using the "Classy Program" templates. If you're interested in doing program fans, but don't want to do the paddle fans, there are also Panel Fan Program templates if you scroll all the way back up to the top!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Thanks for the website. I'll have to check it out. As soon as I'm done with my invitations, I'm going to start on the programs. Eek!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...